- Preservation and disinfection of drinking water.
Food and Beverages Industry
- Preservation and disinfection of the production process water.
- Elimination of wild yeasts and bacteria by treatment of the yeast wash water and yeast water in breweries.
- Disinfectant water in clean-in-place applications.
- Washing butter grain with silver containing water.
- Production of ice with silver containing water.
- Production and disinfection water in canning food and fish processing applications.
- Silver as a catalyst to eliminate sulphur induced wine defected through this process.
Water Filtration Industry
- Silver impregnation in the production ceramic and carbon based filter elements.
PACKAGED MODULE SELECTION
Trident WaterMulti Medium Filtration Technology utilizing a combination of media microfiltration preloaded with filter media (e.g. granular activate carbon, anthracite, softening resin etc), ultrafiltration membrane or reverse osmosis membrane to address suspended solids, particulates, scale forming minerals, microbiological contaminations such as bacteria and viruses and colloidal contaminants, ionic, organic and inorganic contaminants.
Trident Waterbased state of the art electrokatadyn silver ion disinfection system electronic dosing control module and silver electrode module. The silver ions are dosed to the water while it passes through the electrode system. The amount of silver ions to be generated and dosed is determined by the flow rate and silver dose. Silver ions is long proven, nature given, effective broad-spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and enzymatic inhibitor to address biofilm formation, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, viruses, legionella, yeast, mold and fungi.
TriAG+ PACKAGED MODULE SELECTION GUIDE
|System Capabilities||Tri▲Ag+-MMF Module||Tri▲Ag+-EK Module|
|Removal of Turbidity and Cloudiness||Yes ▲ Media Filter/UF Module||No▲|
|Removal of Suspended Solids||Yes ▲ Media Filter/UF Module||No▲|
|Reduction of Water Hardness||Yes ▲Softening Media Module||No▲|
|Removal of Bacteria and Parasites||Yes ▲ log 6 Reduction, UF Module||Yes ▲|
|Removal of Viruses||Yes ▲ Log 4 Reduction, UF Module||Yes ▲|
|Removal of Organic Contaminants||Yes ▲ Activated Carbon/ro Module||No▲|
|Removal of Inorganic Contaminants||Yes ▲ Activated Carbon/ro Module||No▲|
|Removal of Ionic Substances||Yes ▲RO Module||No▲|
|Provision of Residual Disinfection||No▲||Yes ▲|
|Removal of Biofilm Fouling||No ▲||Yes▲|